[chaoscope] Re: It's all gone very quiet here...

  • From: "Syhon ..." <the_precocious_one@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:40:44 +1000

Unless you like spam
- Syhon

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:57:18 +0100From: alan2here@xxxxxxxxxxx:
chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [chaoscope] Re: It's all gone very quiet
here...Your ok, its just quiet. Which is the way it should be when nothing is
happening.
On 16/04/2008, Kay Dekker <kaydekker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Nicolas, hi all!Have I fallen off the mailing list somehow, or is nobody
saying anything? ;)I'm still learning Chaoscope and loving it more each time
that I use it. I've been showing people some of the images that I've produced
with it, and they're really impressed by the quality and variety of the images,
and by how quickly they can be produced. I should get around to submitting some
of my work for the user gallery some time soon...I know that Nicolas is a busy
guy, and that the development speed can feel a bit slow, but is there any
interim news on how things are progressing? I *so* want to be a beta tester for
the new version!Best wishes,Kay
Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT