[chaoscope] Re: Development Update

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:36:02 +0000

Hi Sarah, hello all,

Thanks for the update - and thanks for a great programme (I haven't
posted here before)

Praising Chaoscope is highly recommended, regardless if it is your first post or the 100th. :-)

I have a question (apologies if my general techie ignorance shows):
some of my favourite Chaoscope images so far are black & white Gas
renderings (see Fluorescent Nude attached). Would I still be able to
choose a b&w option for the rendering in the new version?

Yes, although Gas and Liquid will use a gradient, the default colors are still black to white and the rendering algorithm is identical.

Nicolas Desprez