<CT> 'Tray' functions in next version

  • From: "Reid" <reids@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:16:46 -0700

In the CII 3.25 update, the %calmira%\tray directory changes from corresponding
with the applet tray to the launch bar.  To be honest, I don't like this.
Could the applet tray be %calmira%\tray and the launch bar be %calmira%\launch
?  This would allow the use of aliases in both the tray and launch bar.  It may
seem simple to me, but is it possible?  I feel that it would greatly improve
the customization of Calmira.  If it can be implemented, would it be available
in the next update, like 3.3?

Reid
http://win3.reachus.at