<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V2 #151

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 13:56:03 EDT

George,

Visit Rich Green's DOS Freeware site, he also has some Windows freeware
listed.  There are a couple I've used, one comes with the text editor NE, the
other is Spell Check for Edit boxes, by Brian Quinion...but I've had problems
with disappearing icons in Calmira with this one.  SPELL.EXE with NE can be
used standalone in a DOS box under Windows, but you might have to save the
text first, then run it in command line with the filename to be checked.  The
URL for Rich's site is:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1401/softlib1.htm

Last version of Spell Check for Edit Boxes I'm aware of is 3.02, the ZIP file
I have is named SPEL302E.ZIP (English version dictionary included with it).
If you prefer, I can email it to you as attachment, just let me know!

See you later!
Glenn