<CT> Re: Our Rights

  • From: "Bal�zs Botond" <balazsbb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:38:12 +0100

> I think Microsoft should go ahead and give away the
> code to Win3.1, and sign off QuickBASIC 4.5 as
> Freeware.
Well, I think we must battle a lot for this source code.
That would be typical of Microsoft when they would give the
source, but for money. They exactly know that many people
are still interested in Windows 3.x and its code. They know
it's a viable platform, and when they offer the source, it
would become much more popular.
But, seeing the strategies of MS, to forget everything from
the past, like the Windows 95 homepage (just see how many
information are at microsoft.com/windows95), it isn't
impossible.

Botond B. Balazs
balazsbb@xxxxxxxxxxx