<CT> Re: Calmira on New PC

  • From: "Martin Porter" <m.porter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:47:24 +1100

Thank you to everyone who responded to my earlier post.

I should report that I have tried the generic svga.exe (with 256 colours)
but this results in a display that occupies only about 3 cm at the top of
the screen!

I have also tried the various websites offering drivers but to no avail.
So, it seems that like some of you have warned, I'm out of luck.  My only
hope now is that SciTech will upgrade their Display Doctor utility to
support the SiS630 chip.

Never mind though.  I have Calmira running happily on two older PCs at home,
both of which are networked to my new PC.  It would have been nice though...

Regards,
Martin