<CT> Re: Calmira below minimum requirements: CGA & File Mana

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:36:30 EST

<< Re: Calmira below minimum requirements: CGA & File Mana >>

Hmmm, by golly, I think there is a way to do this!  IIRC, Calmira version 1
WILL ALLOW you to run Explorer, as well as Taskbar as seperate Windows
applications.  But, it's been so long since I used version 1...this may be
possible in the later version 2.2 also, don't remember for sure...I usually
ran them all in one.  As I said, I may be wrong, especially on the Explorer
part...but I know the Taskbar in version 1 can be ran without running the
rest of Calmira!

C U L8R!
Glenn
http://members.surfbest.net/wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx/index.htm
(my new web site, in addition to the members.aol.com/GLENNRPH/glennrph.htm)