<CT> Re: Calmira below min requirements: CGA & File Manager

  • From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:25:14 -0500

Thanks David!  Well By Golly, it *is* still there and I just downloaded it.
I can't wait to try it out!  It took me a little while to navigate the
website; clicking on links didn't seem to do much visually, but I finally
found it (obviously.)  If it's helpful to anyone else, the address link
shown in my address bar at the download site read:
http://delphi.icm.edu.pl/   -Bill