<CT> Popular site!

  • From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Calmira_Tips <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:07:38 -0700 (MST)

Hi all, it's me popping up just to feel real good about the popularity
of calmira.org... :)

I was looking at the site report for March, and got some amazing
numbers:

Total Bytes Served              2,878,039,102
Total Page Requests             35316
(of which 10,832 were the front page)
Directory                       hits    (% of bytes served)
/downloads/                     13,406  (70.060%)
/screenshots/                   20745   (24.314%)

So in March, calmira.org served roughly 2.9 GIGAbytes of data, and the
two big pages were (to no real surprise :-P ) downloads and screenshots.

In the visiting browser department, MSIE leads, followed by Mozilla
(netscape), then Opera, then "Mozilla (compatible)", then "DA 5.0" then
MSIE 6.0. What the heck DA is, I don't know, but Opera sure is gaining
on the other browsers.

Hehe... Good thing I run the server that hosts calmira.org or I'd get
charged but good for the bandwidth. :)

Happy computing with Calmira! www.calmira.org
Brian L. Johnson,  owner/admin/webmaster, etc
Visit  YOUR  Calmira site  at www.calmira.org