<CT> Here are the CALMIRA-THEMES!!!

  • From: Mike Gränz <mog_why@xxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:11:38 +0200 (MEST)

This is not a joke!!!

I had a lot of time last week so I thought why not programming a theme
programm for calmira!!
It's just the beta version, but it will grow, before you start please read
carefully the containing "readme.txt".

==>
I'm also searching for someone that want's to host a, related to this,
internetpage!
<===
cause I've not that time in the next days

At last enjoy it...

Here are the links...

The main programm (Calmira painter version 1.0BETA)
[570kb]
http://cobalt1.westerzgebirge.de/~mogzcasio/CALPAINT.ZIP

A tiny help file(in html)
[57kb]
http://cobalt1.westerzgebirge.de/~mogzcasio/CPNT_HLP.ZIP

Mike Gränz
Germany
mog_why@xxxxxx

E-Mail me as much you can, bug-reports, themes, opinions,...

http://www.gmx.net