[calibrebooks] Re: What are people reading

  • From: Liz Clarke <Liz.Clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 15:46:45 +0000

Synopsis for The Daughter of Time (9741) by Josephine Tey
To lighten the boredom of convalescence, Inspector Alan Grant investigates a
crime of the time of Richard III by reconstructing it and considering it with
his critical policeman's eye. The result is surprising. Was Richard III the
monster the history books have portrayed?

Liz Clarke
Calibre Audio Library