[bvipilots] error message

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 20:22:09 -0600

Now I have an error coming from what appears to be the .Net Framework.  It
reads:  An unhandled exception has occurred with your application.  I tried
removing IYP and installing it again.  The rest of the error message can be
found on the BVI forum, but something must have happened other than me
changing FSX to run in compatibility mode.  I got the updated release, and
that's when the problems started.  Any ideas?

Thanks,