[bvipilots] asking a time question.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:12:32 -0400

In short, no matter how I set the time, GMT is a hour to much.
We live in the east coast and GMT should only be four hours a head of us.
FSX is telling me that it is five hours a head of me.
Now I use the alt S and go and set the local time and which for example, right now is roughly 2:00 PM, which would mean GMT would be 1800, well, I'm being told that it is 19:00 GMT.
How can I go into FSX and fix this anoying problem?
Now I've tried alt S and also after the engines are running I've tried alt w and went in and set both the date and time still with no accurate times.
Now this isn't a IYP problem but it has to be a FSX problem.
Thanks.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar