[bvipilots] What's the difference from the FSX-Gold version and fsx delux version?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 16:59:45 -0500

Just curious to know, what's the difference between the FSX-Gold that I've been using since 2009 and the FSX delux version that I've been reading about?
Also, is it better than the fsx-gold version and is it more accureate with the weather and is it blind friendly?
Thanks.

"that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week." BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Kolesar;Ron
FN:Ron Kolesar
BDAY:19641004