[bvipilots] Re: What's the difference from the FSX-Gold version and fsx delux version?

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 16:04:00 -0800

FSX GOLD contains both FSX Deluxe *AND* the FSX Acceleration expansion
pack, which itself updates FSX to the latest version (Service Pack 2
(SP2)), and adds many other additional features, including new aircraft and
new functionality.

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Just curious to know, what's the difference between the FSX-Gold that I've
been using since 2009 and the FSX delux version that I've been reading
about?
Also, is it better than the fsx-gold version and is it more accureate with
the weather and is it blind friendly?
Thanks.