[bvipilots] Re: Super ATC

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:39:02 -0700

Hello Christian,

Before embarking upon ANY flight, you MUST first Create, Save and Load a
flight in order for IYP to work properly. This is explained in excruciating
detail on PAGE 4 of the Flight Deck Doc, under the aptly named heading:

How to Properly Load a Flight Plan and a Flight

You can access the Flight Deck Doc both in PDF and Word formats here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/manuals.asp

It is VITALLY IMPORTANT that these procedures be followed before ANY flight
is undertaken, and will, by definition, answer your question of the ICAO.

With respect to you post entitled...

Latest version of IYP and flight level confrimations

Once again this personifies the need to read the documentation and to fully
understand the SuperATC system before attempting to use this very complex
and demanding training tool.

When using SuperATC, the syntax is (as it would be in real life)...

"Climb and maintain Flight Level 230"
"1123 Heavy"

The 10 second delay you are referencing, is quite normal. It is the system
waiting for you to terminate the communication by appending your Call Sign.

As I stated in the earlier post, SuperATC is a training tool and is far too
restrictive for BVI use. It requires hours of studying.

Please revert back to SimpleATC.

Thank you.

Regards,

Robert