[bvipilots] Success

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:19:41 -0500

Hello All,

Success finally.  I like the new announcements.  Only problem I had was I
accidently hit the 1 key and opened the flight planner and when I closed it
Michelle was almost too quiet to hear.  I have not figured out how to fix
that issue when it occurs.  Other than that, the flight I did in the King
Air worked well.  One note,  I think what is messing FSX up is when IYP
switches it to Zulu time.  Like I said in my last post, FSX crashed.  It
hung up right around where Michelle says switching to Zulu time.  I almost
had the same issue this time, but managed to minimize the simulator and
restore it a few times before it became an issue.