[bvipilots] Re: Pilot error

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 11:36:55 -0800

Hello,

Click on the link at the very top of the IYP site entitled:

BLIND PILOTS CLICK HERE

Clicking that link will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/blind.asp

On this page, scroll down to the item entitled:

Site Map

Clicking that link will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/sitemap.asp

Scroll down and look for:

Voice Commands

Clicking that link will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/commands.asp

On the Voice Commands page, click on the link entitled:

SIMULATION

In there you will find the voice commands under the section entitled:

Pause/Run

Namely:

Pause (the) simulator
Run (the) simulator

I hope this helps avoid these types of mistakes.

Robert