[bvipilots] Re: Ok, Now I'm Getting Mad

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 09:41:19 -0700

Hello Jody,

I understand you are getting frustrated, however, contemporaneously posting
the same issue numerous times to me personally, in this listing service,
and in the support forum, does not in any way engender greater support. In
fact, it simply leads to you getting MAD for no reason.

I took the liberty to answer just one of your many posts on this
self-inflicted problem in the online forum. You can read my response here:

http://itsyourplane.hammersim.dk/index.php?topic=2213.msg11093#msg11093

Regards,
Robert