[bvipilots] Re: Memory Leak in FSX?

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 13:03:18 -0500

I have 6 Gb of Ram and I don't have that issue.  My last computer had 4 Gb
of Ram.  Sounds like you might want to do a complete reinstall of FSX.  That
is really the only suggestion I can give you.  I have had occasions where I
have run out of memory, but it has never been to the point where my computer
shuts down.