[bvipilots] Re: IYP VA

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:37:46 -0700

Hello Tony,

My I suggest that you go to this page:

http://va.itsyourplane.com/html/overview.asp<http://va.itsyourplane.com/startup.asp?p=/html/overview.asp>

and read through the complete IYP-VA documentation. There's a whole lot to
know about IYP-VA and why it is so very different from other virtual
airlines.

At the bottom of each page, there is a link to the next logical page.

Regards,

Robert

PS. Feel free to BVI vet that documentation as well. <SMILES>