[bvipilots] Re: IYP VA

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:55:46 -0400

Hey Jordan.
The Virtual Airlines feature was the feature I never could get.
I could get it to come up, but got lost via all of the numbers and headings
from a jaws user.
Maybe you could give the rest of we BVI' pilots a walk through on selecting
that perfect flight in the va world.
Many Many Thanks.
Ron who has read the va info but still just don’t get it from the jaws screen
reader.