[bvipilots] Re: CRJ 700

  • From: hadi rezaei <r.hadi.90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 00:45:59 +0330

hello
no you shouldn't have to do that.. michel will just does this thing?
for your information, v1 is at about 120-140 nots, and vr is at about 150-170
nots for crj-700.
flaps 20 is not a good choice. it will slam you to the ground if you do so.
please set it to 8.

you have this mail from hadi

From: tonys_groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] CRJ 700
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:13:42 +0000

Hi All

I wonder when flying this aircraft whether calibrating the V1 VR and V2 is
necessary from within IYP.

Also, what should the flap position be on take-off?

Looking at the flight notes, they advise flaps 20.

I tried this with disastrous results, which is why I’m wondering whether I need
to calibrate the V1 VR etc.