[burpg] Cold Flow Delayed to Sunday

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Timothy Coyne <tccjoseph@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 00:35:51 -0500

Hey guys,

We had a short develop in the in-rocket Firestarter that toasted the
microcontroller. We can get a new one in on Saturday so we can drop that
one in and test on Sunday. We had a good chance of a weather scrub on
Saturday, so pushing to Sunday might have happened anyway.

So everyone should take tomorrow and the first part of Saturday to do
homework and work on other stuff to be ready for dry run and loading the
truck on Saturday night.

Drew and Dean will work to have everything ready for a dry run at 4pm on
Saturday and we'll load the truck later on that night and leave on Sunday
morning. Sindel, you should still do the drilling and whatnot on the test
stand while we still have access to EPIC on Friday.

Cory and Mike and Pete, can you still drive? If one or more of you can't,
we will reduce the number of people going and figure out how to take the
people who get bounced to hot fire next week.

Best,
Armor