[budcinfo] Re: Try Dive

  • From: "Jenny Hubbard" <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lesley-smith@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:38:51 +0100

Hi Lesley
I'm afraid that we are unable to offer a try dive tomorrow - we need a weeks
notice to arrange kit, instructor etc. However, we would be happy for you to
come tomorrow and have a chat with us. If you want to learn specifically to be
qualified when you go to Australia then the PADI training route would probably
be a better way than going through BSAC. PADI is commercial so can arrange
training more quickly to suit you whereas with BSAC all the training is done by
volunteers within a club so it takes longer. We do know a PADI instructor - he
uses our pool for training - so we can introduce you to him.
If you want to come down tomorrow, there is usually someone sitting in the café
area behind reception who can chat to you about the options.
If you let me know you are coming then we will look out for you.
Hope this helps
Jenny

Jenny Hubbard
Email: jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx