[budcinfo] Re: Try Dive

  • From: Paul Clunas <paulclunas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jenny Hubbard <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andrew Hubbard <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bryan Stone <bryan_stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>, George Mitchell <george_mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julian Avis <julianavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stuart Mckendrick <stuart.mckendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, TIM COZENS <tim.cozens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:08:31 +0000

Hi Jenny,
Just sent Andrew a message, Jules and I are working with Olivia tomorrow night?
Unless we can organize at short notice suggest have a chat? might be better
with Colin if they are just looking to train although member fees etc are
always good to swell the coffers?
Paul

From: jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bryan_stone@xxxxxxxxxxx;
george_mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
julianavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; paulclunas@xxxxxxxxxxx;
stuart.mckendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx; tim.cozens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: budcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: [budcinfo] Try Dive
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 13:04:31 +0100

Not sure if anyone is available to do this at such short notice. I could
possibly do it but Andrew probably won't be back in time.
Is Tim around for kit?
Is it best just to suggest they come for a chat?

Jenny

Jenny Hubbard
Email: jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 020 8660 0241