[budcinfo] Re: TRY DIVE / STARTER LESSON

  • From: "Jenny Hubbard" <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thepaynefamily5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:50:56 +0100

Hi Richard
Thank you for enquiry. All it needs is for us to fix a mutually convenient
date.
We can only do it on a Tuesday evening between 21.00 and 22.00 when we have the
use of the main pool at Banstead Leisure Centre. You, or William's mother,
will need to be present and he (and you) will need to complete a medical
form/disclaimer and this can be done at the time. I'm attaching the form so
that you can make sure he can complete this. We charge £10 to help cover our
costs.
We will need to know what size feet William has and also a rough idea of how
big he is.
Hope this helps
Regards

Jenny