[budcinfo] Sports diver

  • From: Tracy Stephenson <tracy.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: budcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:11:18 +0000

From: Tracy Stephenson <tracy.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Sports diver

Message Body:
Hello

I am currently a qualified ocean diver through bsac and paid. I am interested
in progressing to sports diver. I am currently a member of tsac but the club
has shrunk in size and therefore cannot complete training anymore. I am
interested in joining your club and completing the sports diver training. I am
a bsac member. Would this be possible? Please could someone contact me.
My number is 07951555690

Thank you
Regards
Tracy Stephenson

--
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on the BUDC website
(http://www.banstead-divers.co.uk)