Broad Oak PS & ELC Mailing Newsletter 12 ( June Holiday Club).doc

  • From: Lynne Atkinson <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <broadoak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 14:43:06 +0100

Broad Oak Services (Care Club) - June Holiday Club
Booking Slip Attached
Just a reminder that Care Club is once again running our very successful
Holiday Club. It will take place from the 1st to the 4th June inclusive.
The cost is £17 per day, £9 per half day, but not including trips
(8.30am-1.30pm or 12.30pm- 5.30pm). All Broad Oak children are invited to join
us. Children who have cousins or other family members are invited to ask them
to come along and join us at our invitation; however, Broad Oak children do
come first. All children who attend our Holiday Club have to be of school age
and must book in advance. Children from other local schools are also invited to
come along - booking forms can be obtained from the office.
On Tuesday 1st June we will be Going To the Botanical Gardens at Southport at a
reduced but extra cost of £4.00 including crazy golf and on Thursday 3rd June
we will be visiting Giddy Kids at Longridge, again at a reduced but extra cost
of £4.00. As with all Holiday Clubs, parents must agree to the terms and
conditions of our Care Club. The activities that we are doing are included on
the school website!! Book early to get a place!!
Parents can contact Broad Oak Care club on New Number 07949 205743 / 01772
749511 and leave a text or message for Mrs Naylor who will return your call as
soon as possible.
All bookings for Care Club, Breakfast Club, After School Club will now be
booked through this number.

FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WHEN BOOKING.

Parents from last holiday club: If booking Giddy Kid Trip day will not be
charged.
Please return to the School Office by Thursday 27th May with full payment
Broad Oak Services - April Holiday Club
Commencing
1st June to 4th June
Childs Name/Class

Tuesday
1st

Wednesday
2nd

Thursday
3rd
Trip £4.00

Friday
4th

Tick days required. Thank you

        [cid:image002.gif@01CAF118.443F7900]

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its content.

GIF image