[Bristol-Birds] Tuesday's BBC Meeting

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 20:53:35 -0500

I hope to see you all there!  I will be doing a program on the animals of the
East African savannas.  This will include the Serengeti and the Masai Mara.
Animals will include not only mammals and birds, but also some insects and
reptiles.  The photos were taken on 8 safaris that I led to East Africa.  I
will be talking about behavior exhibited in many of the slides.

John  Moyle                          Glen Alpine Road
  Kingsport/Sullivan County