[Bristol-Birds] Paddle Creek Ponds, GBBC

  • From: Michele Sparks <navigate48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:32:41 -0500

After birding Middlebrook Lake yesterday, Gary Cooper, John Hay, and I finished
our cold Saturday GBBC by visiting Paddle Creek Ponds in Sullivan County.
Should you visit, please note that the upper pond gate was locked, so we had to
back out and turn around midway. It was very muddy in in the lower areas.

February 13, 2010
Paddle Creek Ponds
Sullivan County

Gadwall 5