[Bristol-Birds] Paddle Creek Ponds, GBBC

  • From: Michele Sparks <navigate48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 23:20:57 -0500

Gary,Please make any changes or additions before I post. A ? means i don't
remember the #
After birding Middlebrook Lake, Gary Cooper, John Hay, and I finished the
Saturday GBBC by visiting Paddle Creek Ponds in Sullivan County. Should you
visit, please note that the upper pond gate was locked, so we were unable to
open the gate and turn around there. We had to back down and turn around
midway. It was very wet and super muddy.
February 13, 2010Paddle Creek PondsSullivan County
Gadwall 5Am. Wigeon 4Mallard 9Hooded Merganser 1Great Blue Heron 1Cooper's Hawk
1Red-tailed Hawk 1Merlin 1Rock Pigeon 8 ?Mourning Dove 8 ?American Crow 60
?American Robin 1 ?N. Mockingbird 1European Starling 20 ?

Michele Sparks
Bluff City, TN

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/