[Bristol-Birds] Herndon bird Club Field Trip tomorrow, Saturday, March 27

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:35:39 -0400

Herndon Bird Club FIELD TRIP:

Morning field trip to Austin Springs.  Meet at the Kinch Landing Parking Lot in
Winged Deer Park in Johnson City at 8:30 a.m. on SATURDAY, MARCH 27.  We will
car pool to Austin Springs.    We will be walking around the pasture and
riverbank area.  One prediction is for 40 F and sunny weather in the morning,
but some of the ground in the Austin Springs area is wet, so bring footware
that will keep your feet dry when walking on wet grass and damp ground.

Roy Knispel, Pres.

Herndon Bird Club

Phone:  423-202-7802