[Bristol-Birds] Field Trip for Beginners

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:47:26 EDT

Just a reminder!  There will be a BBC sponsored Beginners Bird Walk at the
Meadowview on Saturday, April 26 at 8:00 a.m.  We will meet in the parking lot
behind the Eastman Credit Union across from the Meadowview.  The walk will last
about 2 hours and will deal with bird identification including songs and
calls and physical characteristics.  Bring your books and binoculars, if you
have
them.  Otherwise, sharing will take place.  This will be for true beginners or
novices.  The weather looks like it will be nice!  However, I will post
another reminder and weather update later in the week.  John Moyle

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL
Autos.