[Bristol-Birds] American Tree Sparrow in Brockland Acres in Hamblen County.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:29:37 -0500

Birders:( American Tree Sparrow in Brockland Acres in Hamblen County )

Yesterday morning on Feb. 12, 2006 eating thistle and Safflower seeds from the
hanging birdfeeder in our backyard in Brockland Acres in Hamblen County
NorthEast of Morristown I saw a American Tree Sparrow maybe the first recording
in Hamblen County I will try to take a picture to share with the TN and Bristol
Birdwatchers, ( the description of the sparrow it has all white belly with a
black spot on its chest, about the same size of a chipping and field sparrows )
I am still watching for the American Tree Sparrow.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813