[brandon's list] Re: rock band 3.. the one complaint

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:01:22 -0400

Oh come now. The crowd singing was awesome, yes, but it's not a selling point. When I noticed there was no crowd singing, I was just like... Ah well, the game's still awesome. Cause ya know, it kinda is.

On 10/27/2010 7:03 AM, Orin wrote:
Yeah, I did notice the crowd thing, kinda annoied. Now Activision can say, "Buy Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock; the crowd sings along to selected songs!"