[brandon's list] Re: rock band 3.. the one complaint

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:48:56 -0400

1. Be patient! it'll be there eventually
2. There is clapping actually and also singing, the problem is RB3 songs don't
seem to have the singing portion. I think some of the ones I played did but not
sure. I'm gonna attempt the endless setlist III tomorrow so will let you know
then. however realize that crowd mechanics isn't a feature specifically to the
rb3 engine. tracks that contained singing in my DLC collection still work like
they always did which means they can go back and add it at any time, or add it
to upcoming content.