[brandon's list] Re: more story mode

  • From: Clement Chou <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 11:56:12 -0700

I'd put him at 3rd... noone beats out striker. Sindel as much as I hater her scares me even more... and Quan chi and milena battle for third.

At 06:41 PM 30/04/2011, you wrote:
Coolest story mode character has to be...
spoiler
don't
read
if
you
don't
wish
kno!
Quan Chi. Seriously the man rocks. he's a scary dude lol. anyone agree with me?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>