[brandon's list] Re: [brandon's list] Re: Rock Band Greenday

  • From: "Matheus" <anm.0@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 6 Oct 2010 10:41:23 -0300

yeah, a forum would be awesome indeed. some people just aren't using
mail all that often and it's hard to see what happened. we could ask the
moderators(dark / cx2) of the audiogames forum and see what they think
about adding a section specific to the brandoncole.net website, or
you(brandon) could use punbb for the forum that's already on the site,
it's very good and accessible.
thanks very much.