[brandon's list] Re: Rock Band Greenday

  • From: Søren Jensen <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 15:32:18 +0200

Hi Yohandy.

Thanks for your reply. I'll contact you on msn.
It would be awesome to have something like a forum where we could go back and
read older topics so we don't have to ask the same questions over and over
again. We could share a lot of great information this way.
Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx