[brandon's list] Questions regarding Dissidia: Final Fantasy

  • From: Søren Jensen <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 21:24:12 +0200

Hi all.

I've just spent a few hours on Dissidia, and I really like the game. I have a
lot of questions:
1: It seems as there's only one enemy on each map. After a battle, it seems as
the map has changed or you get a new map. Is it true, or is it just me who
haven't got used to the game yet?
2: How would I know when I've completed the story with one of the characters?
3: When choosing a character, how do I know if I've completed the game with
this character before?
4: I've heard there should be an option where the game automatically choose the
best equipments for the character. Where do I find this option?
Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx