[brandon's list] Outro for Decidia Review

  • From: "Orin" <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:09:43 -0400

   Dang I really wish they could port this game to the PSN.

Anyway, was just curious as to the end song? Was that actually from the game?
FF has a rep for creating music like that, so was wondering who the artist is
and from what game if any. The singer reminds me of Amy Lee, but I may just be
imagining things as it's late and I'm tired.

If I do get a PSP, I'll be getting this game. I don't care what it is, all I
want it to be is playable and have a story. Too many games these days and for
many years to come focus on Multiplayer too much and to be completely honest
most players you come in contact with at random can be asses.

Night all. Message was mainly regarding that end song.