[brandon's list] Re: MK challenge thrown down!

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 00:13:52 -0400

Clement,
if you buy a used copy, the developers won't make any extra money off that game because someone's passing on their copy to you. mainly gamestop. they're definitely making a boatload of cash off gamers, which is why I stopped buying there. I believe if you rent from gamefly they might make a little money, but for all I know I could be totally wrong about that as well. I think the pass makes sense in most situations, especially where online is concerned. those servers aren't free to host afterall.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>