[brandon's list] Re: MK challenge 41 on the challenge tower.

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 09:22:26 -0400

Clement,
I've played over 100 online matches. the lag thing is hit and miss. sometimes the connection is perfect, other times you have horrible lag. I think it's gotten way better now. Not sure if you know, but Netherrealm studios has a system in place that allows them to update things on the fly without patches. they must be messing around with the netcode because things are way better than the first few times I played.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>