[brandon's list] Re: MK challenge 41 on the challenge tower.

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:46:39 -0400

Hello Ryan,
It's not all that hard. simply don't let him use the attack. constantly hit him. in these earlier challenges opponents usually stand there and let you destroy them with no difficulties. btw when do you want to have this match man? I can't wait!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Conroy" <staindaddict@xxxxxxxx>