[BNU] ot: re: deleteing connection configurations

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Patrick Houck <victimsofchange@xxxxxxxxxxx>, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 09:54:18 -0800

Ok my skype name is jessica.brown5311.

----- Original Message -----
From: John Patrick Houck <victimsofchange@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 07:21:44 -0600
Subject: re: [BNU] deleteing connection configurations

Hello Jessica,
It's probably best to just create a new connection instead of
worrying about deleting them.
If you create a new one the computer should always connect to it.
If you think you really need or want to delete stuff, I would
suggest us doing it over the phone so the wrong thing wouldn't
get deleted.
Under network connections, it would be easy to remove the icon
for the network adapter.  If that happened, it would cause future
issues.

Sincerely,
John