[BNU] Re: email deletion

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>, rg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 23:38:18 +0100

You can because you have a phone number but I don't. If you tel me any free email providers that would be good. Those providers have to be accessible on the bn and they have to be created with the apex. It is a good idea and I would do it but can't cause don't have enough devices.

From: marissa <pianogirlforlife7@xxxxxxxxx
To: Marcus <marcusm318@xxxxxxxxx>, pianogirlforlife7@xxxxxxxxx,
braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:59:50 -0800
Subject: [BNU] Re: Is soundcloud accessable on the BN?

So I have to go to the site and manually delete everything?

From: marissa <pianogirlforlife7@xxxxxxxxx
To: Braille note support <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:16:30 -0800
Subject: [BNU] Is soundcloud accessable on the BN?

The subject sums it up, is soundcloud accessable on the BN? Like
can I make an account and can I upload things?

Also aren't emails supposed to be deleated from the server after
receiving? I got my emails, then checked them on the server, by
going to the site, and they were still there.

BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view