[BNU] Re: email deletion

  • From: Robert Gilchrist <rg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:16:47 -0800

Rajmund:

Remember that you actually have 3200 msgs in your keymail system. if
you haven't
done so already, use the "free database space," to actually clear out
those msgs from the database. If you don't you haven't cleared any
space at all.

This is ofcourse for the bn side of email. You will have to delete the
msgs of your email server for those msgs not to show on the web side.
Since you can't use IMAP which would do it for you.

Rob

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view