[BNU] average things2

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx, shawnabraham21@xxxxxxxxx, justforlists689@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:18:02 +0100

Which is quite rubbish. So this means the apple devices can't do it too.

From: Shawn Abraham <shawnabraham21@xxxxxxxxx
To: justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx, justforlists689@xxxxxxxxx,
braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 23:30:25 -0500
Subject: re: [BNU] Re: keysoft 9.4

Twitter bearly works.  You may not realize this, seeing that
twitter may serve your basic needs, but
there are many button, tools, and switches that the bn doesn't
catch.
From: michael chopra <justforlists689@xxxxxxxxx
To: <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 10:38:18 +1300

Hi Rajmund and list.  I personally think they should focus on the
voice chat support and other features like foroutube and twitter.
Any further thoughts?