[BNU] Re: a planner question

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbaranyivital@xxxxxxxxx>, <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 16:15:46 +1100

Hi, the option of private or not isn't anything to do with the BN. Because
you can sync your calendar with outlook's calendar this is where the
settings are used. In some workplaces when using outlook for appointments
they have them linked up with others calendars in the office. So this way
the other staff can see when you have appointments and where your meant to
be at a surten time. So if you were using outlook and you wanted to put in
an appointment that you didn't want to share with the rest of the staff you
would set this setting to private and only you would then see it.

If you aren't syncing with outlook then these settings don't effect you.

Hope this helps.
From Shaz.
BN QT Apex and PK user.